I’m preparing for the RPM Challenge.
In the meantime, this is the first in several posts exploring and explaining a notebook that I used for a little over a year for songs and a bunch of other crap. Where appropriate, I will post songs that correspond to each entry.
Here is the first page and a couple of post-its that I stuck there:
Obviously, I set my goals pretty high for 2007.
Things to note:
1. i finished this by the end of february, by completing the RPM challenge. good times.
2. i did this too!
3. i also did this, but barely.
4. this was a massive failure
5. eh, i suck. what can i say, i still eat tons of food and now i’m getting chubby.
6. again, chubby and mostly lazy.
You may be interested to know that I was considering writing a short story about Percival Lowell, the discoverer of “canals” on Mars. Anyway… it’s been done by others.
The second, bigger post-it looks like some other book ideas, but is written in such a absurd format, that I have no clue what it all means.